Friday, April 15, 2011

Romans

Okay our women's group is starting a bible study on Roman's, we are just going to be emailing our thoughts each day after our reading, I am really excited about it! I have really needed some accountability partners to help me with my daily reading.
Our martial arts group does a bible study like this going through the entire bible every year, which is awesome! (If interested you can find the readings here) But i seem to find it really hard to read 3 or so chapters a day, i always feel behind.  I that is not a good variable when it comes to motivating yourself to spend time with the Lord.  So far it has worked great at me saying to myself 'I am such a Loser for not reading that today' ;).
So at any rate I brought up the idea to a friend and then at women's group and we all like the idea and felt that God was leading us toward reading Romans. And I made this to help us get going, So Here We Go!
(Don't ya just love the wordle I used ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment