Friday, April 1, 2011

Yeah, It's FRIDAY!

This is exceptionally exciting to us/me, because we get to spend the entire day with DADDY!  So, we are going to be running around with him in Little Rock, and playing hard, and flying by the seat of our pants - no plans except to enjoy the day......

I thought I would take this time to introduce you all to a new addition to the fam. -

presenting Flash the amazingly fast dwarf hamster that is now living in our humble abode ;)

okay enphases on dwarf, he is in there i promise right in the center of the pic.

we were at the pet store and this little guy came right out to the edge of his cage when Thaddeus came looking at him.....Thaddeus said 'he likes me mom, he wants to come home with me', now i know this is my five year old trying to talk me into buying something else he wants, i know this, i promise, even thought it was extra extra cute the way he did it, but i have to tell ya, my husband didn't soooooooo we just had to get him.

here are some pics of all the boys getting the extra fancy little home/cage put together.....
bubble wrap is an essential part of building





super cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment