Thursday, September 16, 2010

Up and Running

Okay well, it is pretty simple, I now have a blog up and running. I am really excited to hopefully put all kinds of interesting things on here.  This is a spot for me to give updates on our family, tell little funny/sad/interesting stories about our days together, and also for me to post little craft things that I have going on - I am learning a lot of new tricks these days.  So, if I can keep it up, please hop in and enjoy the ride every so often. ;) Here is to me returning later today and post some pics of the boys and sharing what all we did today - I would do it now, but Ethan is currently trying to eat my battery cord and a wii remote ( someone please ask apple if this harms either the baby or the remote/energy ) - Salud!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment