Thursday, September 16, 2010

Aren't my boys just the cutest things ever.... ;)

Okay, so here is my story for today.
Alright, well first you have to know what was going on.  We have been going over the letter A this week and today we worked on a little book that we are putting together of all 26 letters.  We cut out the sign for A, and some pictures of things that start with A ( acorn, alligator, apple, ant)  - ohhh, I need a picture of Aunt Amelia - Anyhow, my boys really like to paint, and I got this idea to do some printmaking  - from www.pinkandgreenmama.blogspot.com - and with an A block and some of their toys that start with A that we had gone on a hunt for earlier in the week. So, we did that and then essentially I had red paint all over the place.  I decided to let the boys play in water in the tub with all the toys that we had gotten paint all over and then they would have a blast playing in water and I would have the toys clean ;). ( I know brillant idea right - props to me)
Well, here is what happened.  I had gone to wipe off the table of all the red paint real quick while they 'played with water'.  And I come back to......Thaddeus and Tristen taking a very red bath ;).  All I could do was laugh!!! ;) I guess they figured 'play in water' = take a bath with toys.

So, then baby Brother wakes up and of course he wants to play in water to - no, no red bath for him, but.....


Baby Brother had sooo, much fun!


And then of course, 



Big Brother's thought Baby Brother's play water was more fun and vice versa....



A sample of some of the crafting we've been up to this week

1 comment:

  1. How cute!

    Looks like lots of fun was had by all (even Mom)! =^)

    Thanks for sharing!


    Love you all!

    Dad

    ReplyDelete