Thursday, September 23, 2010

Ozarks

So, we took the boys to Jasper, AR this past weekend (up close to the Buffalo River).  A friend of mine is starting a bed and breakfast and she asked me if I could make her the brochure for it! Yeah!  I am so excited to be able to let loose my graphic skills/ideas on something that is needed for a friend and that so many people will see.  So, all the boys/men came with me on Saturday and we got to play and make s'mores, enjoy wonderful Louisiana style Gumbo, and then we also went down to the buffalo and the let the boys swim/play on Sunday.  We weren't expecting to stay so they were at first swimming in some t-shirts we had gotten for Danny and I to sleep in, eventually though they ended up in just their underwear.  Yes, those were my kids at the Buffalo that their parents couldn't even afford them some swimsuits ;).....very, very Arkansas right!













No comments:

Post a Comment