Friday, September 21, 2012

Circles Of Sunshine: Rays of Sunshine-Meet Tabitha

Good Morning everyone!  I know it has been a long, long, long time.  Well, I can't promise to visit much still, but I do have something for ya.  I just got featured at a friend of mine's blog.  The post is completely about our day - just a normal day.  So, if you are interested to see how we spend our time go on over and check it out!


Circles Of Sunshine: Rays of Sunshine-Meet Tabitha: It's Friday! Welcome to our Friday series, Rays of Sunshine. This series is meant to feature different women from different walks of life...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Joe,

    Nice to meet you. Thanks for stopping by my post "A Celestial Slant on Cowboys." I didn't even change the setting or stage there. It really does have horses and a ravine. Crazy, huh? That grabbed me too. Okay, I did add a dusty face, but I think that could be very likely too if they are galloping on rocky ravines. :)

    Nice to meet you!

    Jennifer Dougan
    www.jenniferdougan.com

    ReplyDelete