Tuesday, March 29, 2011

It Starts.....

Yea!!!  I am currently starting a new schedule at work.  This is awesome for us as a family, a very good no GREAT thing! 


 It means i will start getting more sleep, which those of you who really know me know that I need and that all of my boys will greatly enjoy, it also means i get to spend more time with our kiddos, and it means i will be home in the evening when Danny gets here.  


I know a totally 1950's house wife thing for me to say, but honestly we have had a tough year of really not seeing each other even in passing hardly at all.  


It is been so long since we have that this last Sun while Naomi, my sister, was in town we took an hour to go to the grocery store just me and Danny, and it felt like a date ;)!  (By the way, thanks so much Naomi!)


At any rate, the new schedule is that I will now be working weekend days 7a-7p. I know this means that I may not see all of you very much now, but I know that you will be very glad for us as a family that we get to spend our time together :).  I will still see you, probably more during the week.

Love to ya all!

No comments:

Post a Comment