Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Our Bedroom

Happy Wednesday to everyone!  I hope that you all are having a very blessed week, or that you start having one now ;).

Right now I just wanted to share a few blog finds that interests me.
One has to do with bedrooms.  Our bedroom is a disaster most of the time.  If it is 'picked up' it really still looks like a disaster.  Our bedroom is the catch all for the house, it is the second storage room, it is the last room i even think about organizing - that is until Danny and I are tripping over all the piles of things that are getting stored in there for the moment.  At any rate, this girl has a great idea and advice for your bedroom - Keep Your Bedroom All About You ( I mean that in the couple sense of it, me and Danny)...it's funny i ran into her blog about her bedroom from a trail from another blog, but I have actually had a friend recommend her blog before for the thrifty ideas and photo ideas/advice....
So, what do ya think?

The other think I found lately of interest is about baking bread on the grill.  I find it very interesting and hope someday to try it, so that when i bake bread in the summer months my house isn't even hotter.  At any rate you need cast iron skillets- which we don't have, but really want especially Danny.  And her advice is for a gas grill - so i kinda would also like to start on that and then go from there ;)
Doesn't it look yummy.....

Okay, gotta go now, the boys are all stirring and ready to start another wonderful Wednesday!

Talk to you all soon! Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment