Saturday, October 2, 2010

Upcycled Bottles

Okay so as The Pioneer Woman would say here are the Characters for this upcycle project
This is the rest of the characters.....

Okay, so this is just a little craft I did.  I was helping to decorate for a baby shower for one of the many mommy's at our church and I had this Idea to do something with the many glass bottles that I insist on keeping. (they are all recycled bottles, i.e. olive oil, baby food, tabasco sauce, etc.)  So, I decided to print out some letters and put them on the bottles, with a little decoration of course ;).  My good friend Jenny donated the fancy scrapbook paper and ribbon that matched the colors of the shower - the baby is a suprise, and I just love that! Here is how they turned out:
Upcycled Bottles
 Everyone at the shower said they were cute - maybe they just wanted to be nice though ;) - any thoughts anyone?


I also refurbished a spice rack to make a sort of center piece.  I just washed out the glass bottles for the spices and put some water in them.  ( or rather Thaddeus washed most of them ) And then Thaddeus, Tristen, and I put some flowers in them.  Now, I am taking the picture like a week later, so imagine nice flowers all looking up okay ;).


 

No comments:

Post a Comment